Stamboom De Ruiter

• Dicky de ruiter

Hoi Ik ben Jan de Ruiter zijn vrouw als je iets wil weten wil je dan kontakt met mij op nemen.

groetjes Dicky de ruiter.

• Marga

Hallo dik de ruiter,

pik ben sinds een dag de stamboom van mijn moeders moeder aan het uitpluizen. Nu las ik in een berichtje van jou dat Gerrit de ruiter en Willempje van den berg jou opa en oma was.

Dat zijn ook de oma en opa van mijn moeder . Mijn moeders moeder heet Geurtje de ruiter 4-11-1918 geb te ede

Zij was getrouwd met Hendrikus Nuijten 22-7-1918.

mijn moeder heet José willempje Nuijten 25-08-1940

Hoe zijn wij dan familie? Ik hoor het graag. Mijn e-mail margakieboom@ziggo.nl

• Esther

​I ‘ve been organizing my family tree for a while, and I’ve already reached my great grandfather Lubbert de Ruiter (01-03-1881 in Joure).

He had two daughters with his first wife Johanna de Wit, and four daughters—Truus, Ans (Jantje), Rens, and Anneke—as well as three sons—Joop, Herman, and Jan—with his second wife Geertruida de Graaf (accurate spelling unclear) (my grandfather).

Who among you can assist me with the birth, marriage, and passing dates of Jan de Ruiter's siblings (born on February 5, 1919, and died on July 18, 1990), as well as those of their offspring, grandchildren, and any great -grandchildren.

• Esther

I have already been able to locate the De Ruiter monument back to Jan Siezes Ruiter, around 1779. The last puzzles I've missed are from the extended family of my great-grandfather, Jan de Ruiter, who includes Joop and Jos, Herman and Lies, Ans and Kees (as best as I can remember them), and Anneke personally. Additionally, all information regarding Jan Siezes Ruiter's ancestry is cordially welcomed.

• Aanita

When it comes to living with dignity and freedom, then you need to know about Nelson Mandela. I've gathered the best and most Inspirational Nelson Mandela Quotes in one place with a new style for you. I hope you'd love it.